Haier is a big home appliance manufacturer. It is also a provider of small space appliances such as wine refrigerators designed for smaller living spaces.
For these reviews, we will focus on the dual zone models in the capacity of 12-bottle, 18-bottle and 44-bottle. These units are well received by customers and have proven quite reliable.
Check out our wine cooler selection guide for helpful checklist to aid you with your buying decision.
Here are our top picks for Haier wine coolers on the market right now:
1. Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone thermoelectric Wine Cooler with Smoked Glass door
- Vibration-free; Ultra Quiet Thermal Electric Cooling
- Perfect for Red or White Wines
- Curved Door with Smoked Glass with Black Trim/Black Cabinet
- Dual Touch Screen Controls with2 LED Displays. Independently adjust Temperature 46-66F upper compartment;...
Model: Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone thermoelectric Wine Cooler with Smoked Glass door
Type: Free-standing or Countertop Thermoelectric cooling
Dimension: 20.3” D x 26” H x 9.9” W D
2. Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone thermoelectric Wine Cooler with Smoked Glass door
- Vibration-free; Ultra quiet thermal electric cooling
- Perfect for red or white wines
- Dual touch screen controls with2 LED displays. Independently adjust temperature 46-66f upper compartment;...
- 9 Full-width chrome storage racks
Model: Haier 18-Bottle Dual Zone thermoelectric Wine Cooler with Smoked Glass door
Type: Free-standing Thermoelectric cooling
Dimension: 20.3” D x 37.2” H x 9.9” W
3. Haier 44 Bottle Wine Refrigerator
- 44 WINE BOTTLE STORAGE CAPACITY - Enjoy this wine center with plenty of space to store all your favorite red...
- DUAL ZONE WINE FRIDGE - The dual zone beverage center has two independently controlled distinct zones that...
- TRIPLE PANE GLASS DOOR - The easy-to-clean triple pane glass door improves temperature stability, reduces...
- CAPACITIVE TOUCH ELECTRONIC CONTROLS - Premium under glass controls provide quick and easy temperature...
Brand: Haier QWR04DGRGB 44 Bottle Wine Refrigerator
Installation Type: Free-standing
Dimension: 19.6″ W x 23″ D x 32.3″ H
Temperature Zone: Dual-zone 41°F to 61°F, powered by compressor system
Capacity: 44 bottles; 4 cubic feet.
Weight: 87 lbs.
- All black exterior including all sides, and black door frame
- Four sliding wooden shelves to accommodate up to 44-bottle of wine.
- Triple-pane glass door – helps to maintain interior temperature, and to protect your wines from UV light.
- Recessed door handle.
- Interior LED light to illuminate your collection.
- Two temperature zones with a wide range of 41°F to 61°F. You can keep your red in one zone, white in another.
- Touch electronic controls located on the door – easy to set or adjust the interior temperature without opening the door.
- Door alarm – a helpful feature when you accidentally left the door opened.
- 55°F-65°F for your red wine.
- 48°F-54°F for your white wine.
- 45°F-47°F for your sparkling wine.
Haier wine refrigerators are attractively designed and priced to fit into modern life styles. You should definitely consider these models when you have smaller wine storage requirements and especially if you have somewhat limited space for a wine cooler.
You may also like: Best wine cooler fridge brands on the market.