- 36 BOTTLE CAPACITY: This beautiful French door wine refrigerator has 12 shelves that can each hold up to 3...
- DUAL ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Each of this unit's dual temperature zones has it's own intuitively...
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino's FlexCount Series features a cutting edge metal shelf design that is...
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: This wine refrigerator utilizes cutting-edge technology to deliver powerful and...
Brand and Model: Allavino FlexCount 36-bottle VSWR36-2BWFN French door wine cooler.
Type: Free-standing or under-counter built-in compressor-based wine fridge.
Dimension (without handle): 32 3/4″ H x 23 1/2″ W x 23 1/4″ D.
Dimension (with handle): 32 3/4″ H x 23 1/2″ W x 25″ D.
Weight: 141 lbs.
Capacity and design: This gorgeous Allavino FlexCount has a capacity of 36-bottle. It is one of the three French-doors units we featured on our top 10 wine coolers.
This cooling appliance is a classic beauty – comes in an all black cabinet and black stainless steel French doors frame. It has a fully-finished exterior, and a front ventilation design.
You have two option to install this wine fridge – either as a free-standing unit or a built-in appliance.
This Allavino includes two sets of handles, one set in a towel bar style and the other set in a curved handle style. You have more options to choose the handles that fit your design element.
Temperature zone and LED light: The Allavino FlexCount VSWR36-2BWFN is a dual zone wine cooler. It features individual temperature control in each zone. You can adjust each zone’s temperature separately. Temperature range between 40°-60° F.
This model accommodates 18 bottles on each side/each zone. You have options to store red in one zone, white in the other zone.
The temperature control panel is intuitive and easy to use. It has cool blue LED interior lighting that you can turn on or off.
Accessible shelving: We like Allavino’s FlexCount shelving design series, including this 36-bottle cooler, the 56-bottle and the 172-bottle models. This Allavino has 12 shelves. The racks are sturdy metal that support the weight of bulk bottles without sagging. The shelves are thin and flexible to accommodate larger diameter bottles without sacrificing overall storage capacity. We find the shelves glide in and out easily (on ball-bearing tracks) and the wood slates help to reduce vibration.
Security lock: The Allavino FlexCount VSWR36-2BWFN has a lock at the bottom of the door. A good feature to prevent unwanted guests to access your vintage collection.
Summary: The Allavino FlexCount 36-bottle VSWR36-2BWFN French door wine cooler (view on Amazon) is our top pick for the most beautiful 36 bottles capacity dual zone wine cooler. Just look at those black-framed glass French doors and that black cabinet – it gives that classic but mysterious vibe to house your prized wine collections. It has great functional features such as the innovative and flexible shelving that accommodates larger diameter bottles without sacrificing overall storage capacity. It has dual-side temperature zones (left and right). It includes both curved and towel bar handles to fit your design option. The Allavino FlexCount VSWR36-2BWFN is heavier and more expensive than most 36-bottles single-door wine coolers – mainly due to its high quality black-framed glass French doors.
- Allavino FlexCount VSWR36-2SSFN 36 Bottle wine cooler
- 36 BOTTLE CAPACITY: This wine cellar has 12 shelves that can each hold up to 3 bottles, allowing you to...
- DUAL ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Each of the zones in this dual zone wine refrigerator can be set...
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary...
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Marrying elegant traditional style with innovative new technology, this wine...
- EdgeStar CWR362FD 36 Bottle wine cooler
- PLEASE NOTE: 36 bottle capacity is ONLY achieved if ALL stored bottles are standard sized 750ml 2.75" Bordeaux...
- Two temperature zones each with a range from 40 to 65 degrees F; Fan forced circulation; Compressor based...
- Built-in or freestanding installation; Front ventilation; French tempered glass door; Carbon filter included;...
- 10 full depth, steel wire rack slide-out shelves with wooden fronts and two partial depth steel wire rack...
If you are wondering whether the Allavino FlexCount VSWR36-2BWFN model has a stainless steel version, yes, it does.
This Allavino FlexCount VSWR36-2SSFN 36 Bottle has a stainless steel door frame (versus the black frame). It has the same set of functionalities and features as the featured black-frame version. Notables: dual zone, FlexCount shelving, powerful and energy saving cooling system.
If you prefer stainless steel to black trim for your wine cooler cabinet, this EdgeStar CWR362FD 36 bottle Dual Zone French Door is another stainless-steel option. Like the Allavino FlexCount VSWR36 French door model, you can install this EdgeStar model as a free-standing unit, an under-counter or a built-in to fit your cabinetry design element.
- External Dimensions: 23-7/16″ W x 33-7/8″ H x 22-5/8″D.
- It has two separate temperature zones each has a temperature range of 40°F to 65°F.
- The digital control panel is located externally on the right top corner.
- 10 steel wire rack with attractive wooden fronts.
- It has an internal fan and a carbon filter.
- It comes with a set of stainless steel towel bar style handles.
If you would like to consider other top Allavino models, check out our featured list of the best Allavino wine coolers.