The Allavino Vite Series is designed for both commercial use and large-capacity home use. The Vite series includes models with capacities range from 99-bottles to 610-bottles. This Allavino Vite 99-bottles is the smallest-capacity model in the Vite series.
- This wine refrigerator features a digital temperature display
- Easy rolling hardwood shelves: eight durable wooden shelves glide out easily on...
- Fan-forced cooling: internal fans circulate the air inside of the unit for more even...
- Tinted glass door with lock: the up-protected, argon filled, double pane thermal insulated...
Model: Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN 99-bottle wine cellar (black-color door frame) or Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2SRN 99-bottle wine cellar (stainless-steel-color door frame)
Type: Free standing compressor-cooling wine cellar.
Dimension: 64-3/8″ H x 23-1/2″ W x 23-1/8″ D
There are two versions of this free-standing Allavino Vite 99-bottle dual-zone wine cellar:
- YHWR99-2BRN model – this version has a black-color door-frame.
- YHWR99-2SRN model – this version has a stainless-steel-color door-frame.
Tip: Place this wine cooler in a space where the ambient temperature is between 55°F -80°F.
Capacity and design: Standing at almost five-and-a-half feet tall, this Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN 99-bottle wine cellar commands your attention in any room. It has a large capacity of 99-bottles, suitable for either commercial use or home use.
The black-door model gives you the classic cellar appearance. The stainless-steel model has the modern appearance of today’s shinny-metal appliances. Choose the model that best fit your color palette.
This beautiful Allavino has a unique design element – it has extra thick and strong wooden shelves. Each of these durable shelf can support double rows of bottles, if you desire.
Ninety-nine-bottle. 99 is the highest two digit number in decimal. Your cellar capacity of 99 is the atomic number of Einsteinium.
Double-pane thermal insulated glass door. This Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN 99-bottle wine cellar features a UV-protected, argon filled, double-pane glass door. The tinted glass door allows you to view your collection, while it provides insulation to your vintage collection.
This unit also features a magnetic gasket – you get a tighter seal to keep the cool air inside – energy saving.
Door handle. You always have options with Allavino wine coolers. This Allavino wine cellar is of no exception – you get two types of handles with the stainless steel version of this model.
- The black model, YHWR99-2BRN, has the towel bar style handle – a classic style.
- The stainless-steel version, YHWR99-2SRN, includes a towel-bar style and a curved style door handles.
Dual temperature zones. The Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN 99-bottle has a dual-zone cooling system. Temperature range: 41°-54°F in the upper zone, 54°-73°F in the lower zone.
You have several temperature configuration options with these temperature ranges:
- You can store your white wine in the upper zone, red vintage in the lower zone. In general, 40° F -50°F is the recommended temperature to store white, 54°F -65°F for red.
You can make both zones to store just reds. Set both zones to 54°F – you have a home for your 99 bottles of Reds.
- If you fancy, you can designate your lower zone to store your red wine at serving temperature. How about 65°F to serve Cabernet Sauvignons at a festive celebration?
- If you desire, you can set up your upper-zone as the ready-to-serve white wine zone. How about 50°F to serve Chardonnays at a gala party?
The lighted display is visible through the glass door. You can easily monitor the temperatures in both zones without having to open the door.
This Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN 99-bottle features a digital temperature control. The push button controls allow you to easily manage the temperature setting in both zones.
Flexible shelving: This Allavino 99-bottle wine cellar has 8 extra-thick wooden shelves, plus a bottom rack. These shelves are strong and smooth gliding – yes, they have ball-bearing tracks. They are removable and adjustable:
- You can pull out a shelf to accommodate extra-large diameter bottles.
- You can adjust the shelves to stack two rows of bottles on each shelf if desired.
- The shelves are adjustable in 1 1/4″ increments to accommodate larger size bottles.
- Note: the maximum weight for each shelf is 55 lbs.
- Tip: Do not pull out more than one shelf at a time.
Interior LED light. The Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN 99-bottle has beautiful interior lightings. They are blue LED lights illuminating your collection. You turn the interior light on/off via the control panel.
Power interruption. No worries. This Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN 99-bottle will automatically save your temperature settings. When the power is back, the previously set-temperature will be restored in each zone.
Fan-forced cooling: This Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN 99-bottle has even air circulation inside the cellar. These useful internal fans are featured in both upper and lower zones.
Not-reversible Door. This Allavino 99-bottle wine cellar does not have a reversible door. This is a right-hinge unit.
Security lock: This Allavino 99-bottle wine cellar has a built-in key lock at the front bottom of the door. It comes with two keys.
Summary: The Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2BRN 99-bottle Wine Cellar, black door-frame, right hinge (View on Amazon) or the Allavino Vite Series YHWR99-2SRN 99-bottle wine cellar (stainless-Steel door-frame, right hinge) (View on Amazon) is a great choice for commercial use or home use.
The extra thick hardwood shelves can support multiple rows of bottles, up to 55 lbs. per shelf. If your collection includes cases of a particular wine, and you prefer to stack them, this Allavino Vite 99-bottle is for you.
We also like the wide temperature range with this Allavino model: 41°-54°F in the upper zone, 54°-73°F in the lower zone. If you are hosting an engagement party or a big celebration, this Allavino is perfect to store 99 bottles of wines at serving temperature(s) – ready to drink at your gala event.
If you would like to consider other top Allavino models, check out our featured list of the best Allavino wine coolers.