The Allavino Vite Series 305-bottle is one of the largest capacity wine cellar we feature. This Vite is most suitable for commercial usage or a wine collector seeking for a large long-term storage solution.
- Made in China
- The Package Length of the Product is 35.0 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 39 inches
- The Package Height of the Product is 87 inches
Model: Allavino Vite Series YHWR305-1BRT 305 Bottle wine cellar black door (right hinge) or Allavino Vite Series YHWR305-1BLT 305 Bottle wine cellar black door (left hinge)
Type: Free standing compressor-cooling wine cellar.
Dimension: 78-1/2″ H x 31-1/2″ W x 29-1/4″ D (with handle)
Dimension: 78 1/2″ H x 31 1/2″ W x 27 3/4″ D (without handle)
Weight: 325 lbs.
Capacity and design: You know you are getting a professional-grade cellar with this model – yes, the Allavino Vite series is designed for commercial use.
This 305-bottle Vite is tall, beautiful and strong. Just take a look at its many impressive attributes:
- Standing at six and a half feet, house in classic black exterior.
- Ten extra-thick wooden racks, plus a large bottom area to accommodate multiple rows or large-diameter bottles.
- UV-protected and tinted glass door.
- Frost and condensation free.
- This Vite wine cellar is a freestanding appliance. Proper ventilation is required. Configure 2” of air space on both sides of the unit. Allow for 3” of space in the back.
- This 305-bottle unit weights 325 lb. This unit has a substantial weight plus the weight of your bottles. Make sure your install this Vite on a flat and strong floor to support the weight.
- To level this wine cellar, make your adjustments via the front leveling leg at the bottom of this unit.
Single temperature zones. The Allavino Vite Series YHWR305-1BRT 305-bottle has a reliable single-zone cooling system. Single-zone means you only set for one temperature. Make sure your set-temperature is applicable for your red or white.
Temperature range for this Allavino is 41° F – 72°F.
- In general, 40° F -50°F is the recommended temperature to store white, 50°F -65°F for red.
- You can set temperature for short-term storage, long-term storage or serving temperature with this unit.
- If you choose 50°F to store both red and white, then take your red out five minutes before serving.
- Tip: Place this free-standing wine cooler in a space where the ambient temperature is between 55°F -80°F.
Even cooling temperature: This unit has an internal fan to circulate the air inside the chamber. This fan-forced cooling feature further helps consistent temperature between the top shelves and the bottom section.
Another bonus effect of fan-forced cooling – you get a frost-free environment with excellent internal air circulation.
Digital temperature control. This Allavino Vite Series YHWR305-1BRT 305-bottle features a push-button digital controls.
The push button controls allow you to manage:
- Temperature setting – visibility of set temperature and inside chamber temperature
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Interior LED light
- The power on and off
This unit also has a built-in temperature memory function. In the event of a power outage, your set temperature will come back on when the power resumes.
Tip: If you live in an area susceptible to power outages or surges, it’s a good idea to use a power surge protector.
Interior LED light. The Allavino Vite Series YHWR305-1BRT 305 Bottle has cool blue LED light. You can manage the light power using the control panel.
Accessible shelving: This Allavino 305-bottle wine cellar has 10 extra-thick wooden shelves, plus a bottom rack.
- Each shelf can support 28 standard size bottles.
- The bottom shelf can hold up to 25 standard size bottles. This compartment can also accommodate magnum size bottles.
- The maximum capacity of this unit is 305 bottles. (28 x 10 = 280 bottles plus 25 bottles).
- These shelves are removable and adjustable.
Tip: These shelves are heavy. They are commercial grade – made of extra thick hardwood shelves. It is a good idea to pull out only one shelf at a time.
Smooth gliding shelves: These shelves are on ball-bearing tracks. These smooth-gliding shelves allow you to easily reach all your bottles on every shelf.
These racks are adjustable with 1-1/4″ increments – to accommodate large bottles.
Tip: There are levers on each side of the shelf near the rollers. To remove a shelf, pull it our as far as you can. You lift the lever on the left and push down the lever on the right.
Tinted glass door. This Allavino Vite Series 305-bottle wine cellar features a UV-protected glass door. The tinted glass door allows you to view your collection, while it provides insulation to your vintage collection.
Door handle. This Allavino has a classic towel-bar style door handle.
Security lock. This model has a built-in key lock. Two keys are included with the unit. Turn clockwise to lock the unit; counter-clockwise to unlock.
Not-reversible Door: This Allavino 305-bottle wine cellar does not have a reversible door. Order the right-hinge model YHWR305-1BRT or left-hinge model YHWR305-1BLT according to your space configuration.
Summary: The Allavino Vite Series YHWR305-1BRT 305 Bottle wine cellar (right hinge) (View on Amazon) or the Allavino Vite Series YHWR305-1BRT 305 Bottle wine cellar (left hinge) (View on Amazon) or is a commercial-grade wine cellar.
This Allavino is a classic style combined with modern technology. It designed for a large vintage collection. It has a wide temperature range of 41° F – 72°F. You get ten extra-thick-wood shelves plus a bottom compartment. The racks are commercial-grade on easy-gliding rollers. The Allavino Vite series is very popular with food and wine business establishments. You get quality and reliability with this professional-grade wine cellar.
If you would like to consider other top Allavino models, check out our featured list of the best Allavino wine coolers.