- Spacious, 24-inch design can slide into base cabinets or stand alone.
- Dual temperature zones store both red and white wines to perfection.
- Digital controls let you fine-tune temperatures between 40 and 66 degrees.
- Triple tempered glass doors provide extra insulation and UV protection.
When you find your wine collection is growing to a couple dozens of bottles, and you are not ready to buy a large capacity wine cooler, this NewAir 46-bottle deluxe model is a great option.
Model: NewAir AWR-460DB 46 bottle Wine Cooler
Temperature Zone: Dual-zone
Installation type: Free-standing or under-counter built-in.
Dimension: 23.5″W x 33″H x 22.5″D (without handle)
Dimension: 23.5″W x 33″H x 24″D (with handle)
Weight: 104.5 lbs.
This model has an ETL certification – powered by an energy efficient compressor cooling system. It has an internal fan to circulate the air around the bottles, to help keeping consistent interior temperature.
Capacity and design: This NewAir AWR-4600DB wine cooler has a classic design of black cabinets and stainless steel trims.
- It has a capacity of 46 bottles house in two separate zones.
- It has a triple-layer tempered glass door – an premium feature to protect your vintages from UV rays.
- It has beautiful interior blue LED light.
- You can install this deluxe model as a free-standing unit or integrate it into your cabinetry.
- Front-venting design and a reversible door – perfect as an under-counter installation.
Dual temperature zone and LCD display: This NewAir AWR-460DB has a dual-zone cooling system.
- Temperature range: 40°-66°F to accommodate both red wine and white wine storage temperatures.
- The interior temperature of the upper zone can be adjusted in increments of 1 degree between 40°F and 50°F.
- The lower zone between 50°F and 66°F.
- It has a digital temperature control and LCD display.
This temperature range of 40°-66° will give you the most flexible option to store vintage red at a warmer temperature, and sweet white at very chill 40°-50°. The AWR-460DB has dual pane protective glass door and triple layer insulation to ensure proper chilling of your red and white wine collection.
Accessible shelving and LED lighting:
- This NewAir AWR-460DB features five slide-out wood shelves.
- The sliding shelves are adjustable.
- You have easy access to your wine collection.
- It has cool blue LED light illuminating the interior. You use the control panel to turn on or off the interior light.
Installation Tips:This NewAir is fully assembled except for the door handle. To install the door handle,
- First go get your Phillips screwdriver,
- Then locate the screw holes inside the door.
- You want to attach the door handle to the front of this cooler – using the screws included in your shipment.
- Remember not to over-tightening the screws.
Kick plate options: Here are three beautiful choices for the kick-plate – standard, black or recessed stainless steel front-vent plate.
Security lock: NewAir AWR-460DB has a lock at the bottom of the door. A useful feature especially for family with young children.
Warranty: 30-day hassle free product returns and 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty by NewAir.
Summary: The NewAir AWR-460DB 46-bottle Wine Cooler (View on Amazon) is a proven functional and reliable model. It is a super quiet compressor-cooling model. It has a life-expectancy of 10 years. It comes with great warranty service by NewAir.
This model offers two options to store both red and white wines in separate temperature zones. Upper zone temperature = 40°F – 50°F; lower zone = 50°F – 66°F. This model has a timeless design – with classic black cabinet and stainless steel trim. We also like that it has triple layer insulation and dual-pane protective glass door.
For those of us who want options for the kick plate, this NewAir 46-bottle offers three beautiful options of standard stainless steel, black stainless steel and recessed stainless steel.
If you are looking for a classic and reliable model to store wines in your kitchen or your bar, this beautiful NewAir 46-bottle model is an excellent choice.
If you would like to consider other top Newair models, check out our featured list of the best NewAir wine coolers.