- 172 BOTTLE CAPACITY: This Allavino VSWR172-2BWRN wine cooler has 12 shelves that can hold...
- DUAL ZONE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: This wine refrigerator's dual zone design allows you to...
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Get the most out of your space with Allavino's new FlexCount...
- TRADITIONAL STYLE MEETS MODERN TECHNOLOGY: The sleek black cabinet with matching framed...
Model: Allavino FlexCount 172-bottle VSWR172-2BWRN (right hinge)/Allavino FlexCount 172-bottle VSWR172-2SSLN (left hinge) wine fridge.
Type: Free-standing or built-in dual-zone compressor-based wine fridge.
Dimension: 71.5″ H x 23.5″ W x 27″D
Capacity and design: This sleek-and-sophisticated looking Allavino VSWR172-2BWRN can accommodate 172 bottles in a dual-zone compressor-based system. When you have a wine collection of 150+ bottles, you are likely a wine enthusiast with diverse vintage collection.
This Allavino model has 14 shelves – twelve shelves that accommodate up to eleven bottles each and two shelves that can house twenty bottles each.
If elegant black is your preferred color choice for wine cooler, you would love this Allavino’s black cabinet with matching black-framed glass door and all-black interior.
The Allavino VSWR172-2BWRN (right hinge) or Allavino VSWR172-2BWLN (left hinge) has a front-venting design that works well as a built-in to your cabinetry or as stylish free-standing unit.
Dual temperature zone and blue LED light: The Allavino VSWR172-2BWRN features dual-zone that allows individual temperature control in the upper and lower zone respectively.
The upper zone can be set between 40°-55° F.
The lower zone can be set between 55°-65°F.
Note: the lower zone must be set at least 4 degree higher than the upper zone.
The temperature control panel is intuitive and easy to use. It has cool blue LED interior lighting that you can turn on or off.
Flexible shelving: We like Allavino’s FlexCount shelving design series, including this 172-bottles, the 56-bottles and the 36-bottles models.
The racks are sturdy metal with wood slates. The metal shelves support the weight of bulk bottles without sagging. The wood slates help to reduce vibration.
This Flexcount design is innovative. The shelves are thin and flexible to accommodate larger diameter bottles without sacrificing overall storage capacity.
The racks are on ball-bearing tracks. These shelves glide in and out easily providing easy access to your collection.
Security lock: The Allavino VSWR172-2BWRN has a lock at the bottom of the door. A good feature to prevent unwanted guests to access your vintage collection.
Summary: The Allavino VSWR172-2BWRN 172-bottle (right hinge)(View on Amazon) or the The Allavino VSWR172-2SSLN (left hinge)(View on Amazon) is our top pick for 172-bottle capacity wine fridge. The top features we like:
- Innovative shelving design and intuitive control panel.
- The separate two zones (upper and lower) areas provide the options of storing both red and white wines in the same unit.
- The flexible shelving accommodates larger diameter bottles without sacrificing overall storage capacity. We also like the configuration of having twelve shelves that can accommodate up to eleven bottles each and two shelves for twenty bottles.
- This wine cooler uses fan-forced cooling system; it is about 25% more energy efficient than most in its class.
This Allavino wine cooler is a sophisticated and sleek looking wine cooler to store and display a diverse wine collection of 172 bottles.
If you would like to consider other top Allavino models, check out our featured list of the best Allavino wine coolers.