- Five (5) 8-bottle stainless trimmed slide-out wood shelves ; One (1) 6-bottle stainless trimmed wood bottom...
- Internal fan evenly circulates air & temperature; Powerful compressor-based cooling
- Upper Zone: 41 - 54 degrees F; 16 bottle capacity; Lower Zone: 54 - 64 degrees F; 30 bottle capacity
- Blue interior LED lighting; Digital temperature controls w/ LED display
Model: EdgeStar CWR462DZ 46-Bottle Built-In Dual-Zone Wine Cooler
Type: This front-venting EdgeStar wine cooler design is ideal for built-in installation, flush-mount or freestanding applications. It will fit with many alternative designs for your home bar.
Dimensions: 33.5″ H x 23.5″ W x 24.5″ D
Temperature Zone: Dual zones: 41°F to 54°F (upper zone); 54°F to 64°F (lower zone) using compressor cooling.
Weight: 100 lbs.
- Easy to use digital controls and display.
- Dual zone temperature controls allows the perfect temperatures for both red and white wines. The upper zone has a temperature range of 41 to 54°F and the lower has a range from 54 to 64°F.
- 24 “width fits standard cabinetry for easy under counter application.
- Front ventilated design works perfectly for enclosed, under counter applications or the unit, which is fully finished, may be installed as free standing.
- Circulation fans provide for even temperature control and fast cooling.
- Reversible door for installation flexibility.
- Attractive, dual paned tinted glass door with stainless steel trim and built in safety lock.
- A dual-paned stainless steel-trimmed glass door with stainless venting grate make this wine cooler look fantastic in any setting.
- Built-in carbon filter removes any unpleasant odors that might otherwise taint your wine.
- Levelling legs
- 1 Year Manufacturer’s parts and labor Warranty.
Summary review of EdgeStar 46 bottle dual zone wine cooler:
Capacity and design: This EdgeStar 46 bottle dual zone wine cooler is attractively styled in Stainless Steel with a reversible glass door that would allow building in two units side-by-side for double capacity, should you desire.
This unit features five 8-bottle sliding wood shelves and one 6-bottle bottom shelf. This wine cooler has attractive and easy-to-use digital temperature controls with an LED display.
Dual temperature zone and UV protection: The upper zone can be set for between 41°F and 54°F and has a 16 bottle capacity. The lower zone has a range from 54°F and 64°F and has a 30 bottle capacity. This cooler provides full UV protection for your precious wine collection.
Accessible shelving and LED lighting: This EdgeStar wine fridge has five 8-bottle stainless-trimmed slide-out wooden shelves and one 6-bottle bottom shelf for easy access. The interior is lighted with stylish blue LEDs.
Summary: This EdgeStar CWR462DZ 46-Bottle Dual-Zone Wine Cooler (View on Amazon) is both stylish and functional for those with medium sized wine collections. It can be installed as a built-in under the counter or as a free standing side-by-side wine cellar. It has reversible door for installation flexibility. It features a quiet compressor and a replaceable carbon filter for superior odor control.
So, which one is the best choice for your home bar? We suggest you first decide whether you want a dual-zone or a single zone. Next check the design – including the material of the shelving rack.
- If you like stainless-steel shelving, go for the EdgeStar 53-bottle.
- If you like all-wood rack, choose the Aobosi 51-bottle dual-zone.
- If you like wood rack with stainless-steel facing, the EdgeStar 46-bottle is the one for you.
All three are premium appliances. Go with the one best meets your form and function requirements. Cheers!
If you would like to consider other top EdgeStar models, check out our featured list of the best EdgeStar wine coolers.