While most wine aficionados will choose dual zone wine coolers for their collections, it is also true that sophisticated collectors and wine collections will benefit from multiple zones for storing their wines.
There are some three zone wine coolers available, but probably the most common method for achieving multiple zones is to buy two or more dual zone freestanding or built-in large capacity wine coolers, to mount the doors with hinges on the opposite sides to achieve a French door effect, and thereby to have a four zone wine cooler.
Wine connoisseurs taking this approach can easily end up with four temperature zones capable of storing several hundred diverse bottles of wine for a truly impressive collection. And, as with our friend in Geneva, such a collection can easily see you past most natural and man-made disasters when your basement shelter doubles as your wine cellar.
Here are our top choices for multi-zone wine coolers among all brands:
|Allavino 2X-VSWR56-2SST Wine Refrigerator||View on Amazon|
|EdgeStar 143 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Cooler||View on Amazon|
1. Allavino FlexCount 2X-VSWR56-2SST 112 bottle wine fridge
- 112 BOTTLE CAPACITY: This wine cellar has 10 shelves that can hold up to 9 bottles each...
- MULTI-ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Store both red and white wines simultaneously in...
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelving features...
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: This wine cooler is front-venting, allowing it to be built in under...
Model: Allavino FlexCount 2X-VSWR56-2SST 112 bottle wine fridge.
Type: Side-by-side or free standing 4-zone compressor-based wine fridge.
Dimension: 33.9″ H x 46.8″ W x 23.6″ D
Summary: This Allavino 112 bottle unit is part of the famous Allavino FlexCount series featuring:
- 12 Innovative shelving system that allows you to store bigger diameter bottles without sacrificing storage spaces
- Energy efficient cooling system
- Vibration dampening system
- Four cooling zones
- 112-bottles capacity
- Two seamless and elegant 56-bottles coolers, side-by-side, integrated as one gorgeous 112-bottle unit!
2. EdgeStar CWR1431TZ 143 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Cooler
- Triple Zone Operation: This EdgeStar wine cooler’s triple-zone design will hold many...
- Versatile Temperature Range: The CWR1431TZ features three independently cooled climate...
- Convenient Installation: No matter where you choose to install this large-capacity wine...
- Powerful & Efficient: In order to maintain your desired climate settings, the unit’s...
Model: EdgeStar CWR1431TZ 143 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Cooler
Type: No matter where you choose to install this large-capacity wine cooler, its front ventilation and reversible door swing will easily accommodate built in flush-mount and freestanding installation.
Dimension: Height: 69-7/16″, Width: 23-7/16″, Depth: 26-9/16″
Summary: This EdgeStar CWR1431TZ 143 Bottle is a tall and slender wine cooler with triple zones. You can install this unit as a free-standing or built-in. It features:
- Twelve shelves
- UV blocking glass
- Easy-to-use digital touch controls
- 143-bottles capacity
- Triple cooling zones
- Powerful and quiet compressor
- Reversible door
Check out our Wine Cooler Buying Guide for helpful check list to aid you with your buying decision.