While most wine aficionados will choose dual zone wine coolers for their collections, it is also true that sophisticated collectors and wine collections will benefit from multiple zones for storing their wines.
There are some wonderful three zone wine coolers available in the market. Yes, a triple-zone allows dry red, dry white and sparkling wine to store in its respective temperature zone.
Another common method for achieving multiple zones is to buy two or more dual zone freestanding or built-in large capacity wine coolers, to mount the doors with hinges on the opposite sides to achieve a French door effect, and thereby to have a four zone wine cooler. Wine connoisseurs taking this approach can easily end up with four temperature zones capable of storing several hundred diverse bottles of wine for a truly impressive collection. And, as with our friend in Geneva, such a collection can easily see you past most natural and man-made disasters when your basement shelter doubles as your wine cellar.
Here are our top choices for multi-zone wine coolers among all brands:
|Allavino 2X-VSWR56-2SST Wine Refrigerator
|View on Amazon
|Kucht K430AVT33 133-Bottle Triple Zone Wine Cooler Built-in with Compressor,...
|View on Amazon
|EdgeStar 143 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Cooler
|View on Amazon
1. Allavino FlexCount 2X-VSWR56-2SST 112 bottle wine fridge
- 112 BOTTLE CAPACITY: This wine cellar has 10 shelves that can hold up to 9 bottles each and two bottom shelves...
- MULTI-ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Store both red and white wines simultaneously in this four zone unit....
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelving features durable metal shelves...
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: This wine cooler is front-venting, allowing it to be built in under your counter without...
Model: Allavino FlexCount 2X-VSWR56-2SST 112 bottle wine fridge.
Type: Side-by-side or free standing 4-zone compressor-based wine fridge.
Dimension: 33.9″ H x 46.8″ W x 23.6″ D
Summary: This Allavino 112 bottle unit is part of the famous Allavino FlexCount series featuring:
- 12 Innovative shelving system that allows you to store bigger diameter bottles without sacrificing storage spaces
- Energy efficient cooling system
- Vibration dampening system
- Four cooling zones
- 112-bottles capacity
- Two seamless and elegant 56-bottles coolers, side-by-side, integrated as one gorgeous 112-bottle unit!
2. Kucht K430AVT33 133-Bottle Triple Zone wine fridge
- Integrated door locks for bottom door (not for middle and upper zones)
Model: Kucht K430AVT33 133-Bottle Triple Zone wine fridge (right hinge)
Cooling zones: Compressor-based triple cooling zones. Temperature range: 41°F-72°F.
Installation Type: Built-in installation with a vertical profile of three separate compartments.
Dimension: 71″ H x 23.5″ W x 25.5″ D (without handle)
Dimension: 71″ H x 23.5″ W x 28″ D (with handle)
Weight: 261 lbs.
- Capacity of 133 bottles with three vertical sections.
- Stainless steel frame with dual-pane tempered glass door.
- The design is a vertical profile with three self-contained sections. Each section has its own independently controlled temperature zone and door handle.
- It has a wide-range of temperature from 41°F to 72°F. You can store your red in one section, white in the second, and sparkling in the third section.
- LED touch-key control panel to manage and monitor interior temperature and lighting.
- Both the control and logo are located on the top unit.
- Soft blue interior light.
- A total of 12 wooden shelves – sum of three sections each with four shelves.
- Door lock is located in the middle of the kick-plate vent. The locking mechanism is only applicable for the bottom unit. The middle and the top compartments are unlockable.
- It has adjustable legs at the bottom of the unit to help with leveling the cooler.
- Warranty for U.S. and Canada: 2 years warranty for parts and labor by the manufacturer Kucht Professional.
3. EdgeStar CWR1431TZ 143 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Cooler
Model: EdgeStar CWR1431TZ 143 Bottle Triple Zone Wine Cooler
Type: No matter where you choose to install this large-capacity wine cooler, its front ventilation and reversible door swing will easily accommodate built in flush-mount and freestanding installation.
Dimension: Height: 69-7/16″, Width: 23-7/16″, Depth: 26-9/16″
Summary: This EdgeStar CWR1431TZ 143 Bottle is a tall and slender wine cooler with triple zones. You can install this unit as a free-standing or built-in. It features:
- Twelve shelves
- UV blocking glass
- Easy-to-use digital touch controls
- 143-bottles capacity
- Triple cooling zones
- Powerful and quiet compressor
- Reversible door
You may also like: Best wine refrigerator brands for large space.