Model: EdgeStar CWR1661SZDUAL 332 Bottle Side-by-Side Wine Cellar
Installation Type: Free-standing or built-in as venting on this cooler will support either.
Dimension: (per unit)69.5″ H x 23 7/16″ W x 26.75″ D, or 69.5″ H x 46.875″ W x 26.75″ D for the double unit described here.
Capacity and design: This EdgeStar Side-by-Side Wine Cellar (CWR1661SZDUAL) is an outstanding pick for a large wine collection. It will accommodate up to 332 Bordeaux sized bottles in its paired units. You are correct – each unit can house 166 bottles respectively.
Its styling is modern, featuring Stainless Steel and Glass. Front venting allows this unit to be free standing or built in.
- Allow 2/5″ clearance at the back; 1/5″ at the top; 1/5″ at sides.
- You want the ambient temperatures between 50° F – 95° F for your wine fridge to function properly.
- Do not locate this unit next to heating appliances such as ovens or grills.
- This unit comes with leveling legs.
For this wine cooler, EdgeStar provides two independent units which are meant to work together sort of like a double door refrigerator. Each unit provides its own temperature environment, so together they provide a very large capacity dual zone wine cooler.
Accessible shelving and LED lighting: These units have 30 combination wire and wood shelves which can be easily configured to your storage needs. The combined units are an attractive solution to large capacity temperature controlled wine storage.
The doors are reversible, which allows the side-by-side installation to work, and the doors lock. The doors have black glass with attractive LED lighting to show off your collection.
Carbon filters in these paired units protect against odors.
A powerful but quiet interior fan ensures quick and even cooling of your wine and great maintenance of your set storage temperature.
Dual temperature zone and UV protection: The dual units provide large capacity dual-zone cooling. Each unit is independent (single zone per unit) and may be set from 40 to 65°F. The unit provides full UV protection.
Summary: This EdgeStar 332 Bottle built-in or side-by-side Wine Cellar (View on Amazon) is both stylish and quite functional for those with larger wine collections.
It is certain to impress your guests. It has a great set of features, including flexibility to be free-standing or built-in, dual zones, and a quiet compressor 332-bottle wine cooler design. It also features carbon filters to remove any unwelcome odors, UV blocking glass, and easy-to-use digital touch controls.
This large-capacity wine cooler has a 1-year parts and labor warranty. It also receives outstanding reviews from customers, who give raves to the sleek styling, functionality, and quiet operation.
The EdgeStar is a winning choice in the large-capacity wine cooler category and certainly gains our approval as a top rated wine cooler with ample capacity.
If you would like to consider other top Edgestar models, check out our featured list of the best Edgestar wine coolers.
Comparable model: Allavino Vite Series commercial-grade 305 Bottle wine cellar
- Made in China
- The Package Length of the Product is 35.0 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 39 inches
- The Package Height of the Product is 87 inches
If you prefer a vertical form vs a side-by-side structure, consider the Allavino 305-bottle wine cooler.
- This Allavino is our most popular commercial-grade wine fridge. Why? Three reasons: it is made by the premium brand Allavino, it has a wide temperature range of 41° F – 72° F, and it has extra-thick removable and adjustable shelving.
- We has installed this Allavino at many high-end restaurant projects where it is used to store vintages at serving temperature for customers.
- As a home storage solution, no doubt you get more flexibility with the Edgestar side-by-side as it has dual zones.
- The single-zone Allavino is best used for long-term wine storage solutions. Yes, you can set it at 55° F to house both red and white.
Check out our full review for Allavino Vite Series 305-Bottle YHWR305-1BRT wine cellar.