- 56 BOTTLE CAPACITY: The Allavino VSWR56-2SSRN utilizes specially designed FlexCount...
- DUAL ZONE DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Store both red and white wines in this dual zone...
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelving features...
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: Allavino FlexCount Series wine refrigerators combine...
Model: Allavino FlexCount 56-bottle VSWR56-2SSRN (right hinge) or Allavino 56-bottle VSWR56-1SSLN (left hinge)
Type: Free standing or under-counter built-in compressor-based wine cooler.
Dimension: 33.9″ H x 23.4″ W x 23.6″ D
Capacity and design: The Allavino VSWR56-2SSRN (right hinge) or Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN (left hinge) is a premium wine cooler in the FlexCount series. It has a medium capacity of 56-bottle. This Allavino model has an advanced technology compressor-cooling system – minimum temperature fluctuation and low noise and low vibration.
You have several installation options:
- Free-standing – This Allavino is fully finished on all sides. It has an elegant black exterior and stainless steel frame door.
- Under-counter built-in – This Allavino has a front-venting design that works well as a built-in to your cabinetry. With a width of 23.4 inches and a height of 33.9 inches, it is an ideal under-counter installation.
- It includes both curved and towel bar handles – gives you more options to integrate this wine cooler with your design elements.
Dual zone and Digital temperature control: The Allavino VSWR56-2SSRN (right hinge) or Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN (left hinge) is a dual-zone wine cooler. Temperature range: upper zone: 41°F – 61°F, lower zone: 45°F – 64°F.
This Allavino 56-bottle features a features “red”, “white”, and “sparkling” indicator lights on the temperature control panel. At a glance, you will see that your set temperature is ideal for “red”, “white” or “sparkling” wines.
The temperature control panel is intuitive and easy to use. Temperature setting options include Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can adjust the set temperature in each zone separately.
Interior LED light: This Allavino 56-bottle unit has a cool blue LED light to illuminate your collection. You can turn on or off the LED light via the control panel.
Flexible shelving: We like Allavino’s FlexCount shelving design. The racks are sturdy metal that support the weight of bulk bottles without sagging. The shelves are thin and flexible to accommodate larger diameter bottles without foregoing overall storage space.
This Allavino 56-bottle unit features five metal shelves with wooden slates. Each shelf can accommodate nine bottles. The bottom shelf that can fit up to 11 bottles. You get a total of 56 bottles for a standard Bordeaux bottle size.
We find the FlexCount shelves glide out easily (on ball-bearing tracks) and the wood slates helps to reduce vibration.
Security lock: Allavino’s FlexCount VSWR56-2SSRN has a lock at the bottom of the door. A good feature to prevent unwanted guests to access your vintage collection.
Summary: The Allavino FlexCount 56-bottle VSWR56-2SSRN (right hinge) (View on Amazon) or the Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN (left hinge) (view on Amazon) is our top pick for 56 bottles compressor-system wine cooler. We like that it has minimum temperature fluctuation, quiet and low vibration. It is about 25% more energy efficient than most compressor-cooling wine coolers in its class. It has many premium features including the innovative flexible shelving that accommodates larger diameter bottles without sacrificing overall storage capacity, two temperature controlled zones, intuitive control panel and it has a security lock.
If you would like to consider other top Allavino models, check out our featured list of the best Allavino wine coolers.