Aobosi is a kitchen appliance company based in Flushing, New York. You might have seen their bright-colored juicers or their heavy-duty meat grinders. This Aobosi 51-bottle model premiered in Amazon in late summer 2020. And, it reached the best seller list within a month!
- 🍷QUICK COOLING & LOW VIBRATION： Utilizing the high-quality compressor， the two-zone wine refrigerator...
- 🍹DUAL ZONE DESIGN FOR RED & WHITE WINE: Designed with dual zone, the built-in wine cooler can be set to the...
- 🍺STORAGE CAPACITY UP TO 46 BOTTLES: With 6 shelves, the 24-inch wine refrigerator can hold up to 46...
- BUILT-IN & FREESTANDING: With the special front ventilation, the dual zone wine fridge is suitable for...
Brand: Aobosi YC-150B 24 inch 51 Bottle Wine refrigerator (right hinge)
Installation type: Built-in under-counter or free-standing.
Temperature zone: Compressor cooling system with two zones.
Cooler dimension: 23.43″ W x 22.64″ D x 34.25″ H (without handle)
Built-in dimension: Allow 3/16” between your cabinet and the side of your cooler.
Weight: 90 lbs.
Power: 100 W.
Capacity and Design. This Aobosi wine fridge has a contemporary design. It has a well-balance of stainless steel and wood material.
It has a capacity of 51 bottles via five removable shelves plus one non-removable bottom shelf.
This front-venting unit is designed as a built-in. It is also applicable as a free-standing unit – as all exterior sides are beautifully finished in black.
- This Aobosi is a right-hinge model. The door is not reversible. The door handle is on the left (view as you are facing the front of the cooler).
- It has a 76” long electrical cord located at the right side of the back (same side as the door hinge).
- Adjustable feet. This cooler has four leveling legs at the bottom of the unit. It is a good idea to level your fridge before you install it under-counter.
The material and color scheme definitely complement most modern décor:
- Stainless steel door frame and door handle
- Clear glass door
- Light wood color racks
- LED interior light in soft blue color. The tints and shades of blue pair well with stainless steel hue.
- Stainless steel kick plate
Dual zone cooling. This Aobosi wine fridge has two individually-controlled temperature zones:
- On the upper zone, it has a temperature range of 41°-55° F.
- On the lower zone, it has a range of 55°-64° F.
It’s always nice to the option of a dual zone. Why? So you have the luxury to store your champagne at 50° F on the upper zone, your pinot noir at 60° F in the lower zone. Yes, one compartment for white wine, another for your reds.
Sensor Touch Control. This Aobosi has one of the easiest to use temperature control panels. Their R&D team has definitely stayed in touch with the current touch-sensor technology. Good job.
Blue interior lighting. The tints and shades of blue color pair well with the stainless steel frame. The interior light is also helpful to illuminate your collection. You manage the ON or OFF lighting via the senor touch control.
Temperature memory function. This upgraded model has a helpful temperature memory feature. Yes, it will remember your last-set temperatures (upper and lower zones) after a power outage comes back on-line.
This Aobosi keeps internal cooling temperature constant and efficient. How?
- Double-layer Tempered Glass Door. This nice feature helps to keep external heat and UV away from the cooler.
- Dual fan circulation. It has two built-in circulation fans to work in tandem with an advanced compressor cooling system.
- No dead angle. The interior elements and angles were thoughtfully design to support good air circulation.
Fun note about 51: US Route 51 is a US Highway that extends 1,277 miles – from western New Orleans to Wisconsin-Michigan state line.
Wooden shelving on ball-bearing tracks: This 24-inch unit has six 100% beech wood racks. The design is linear and has an organic feel.
Five shelves are removable and have ball-bearing rollers for smooth-gliding. You can store up to 8 standard Bordeaux-size wine bottles on each of these five racks. You get a total of 40 bottles for these five shelves.
In addition, you can store another 11 bottles on the bottom shelf. Aggregate of storage capacity = 51 bottles.
Another fun note about 51: For fans of the atomic structure, you remember the element zirconium has 51 neutrons (My husband and his friends at the Lab reminded me of these uncharged particles).
Safety lock. This unit has a lock at the bottom of the door, just below the Aobosi logo and above the venting plate. A key is included.
Carbon filter. This fridge has an effective filtration system to maintain air quality inside the unit. It is a good idea to replace your filter every six months.
Warranty. It has a one-year 100% no questions asked warranty by the manufacturer Aobosi. Remember to register your cooler after your purchase.
Summary: This Aobosi 24-inch 51-bottle wine cooler (view on Amazon) was an upgraded model released in late summer 2020. We were impressed by its meteoric rise to become a best-seller in one month! Upon a thorough review of this beauty, we agree that this dual-zone deserves to be on our recommended list.
Recap of its notable features:
- Frost-free stainless steel door frame and door handle
- Low vibration with a quality compressor cooling system
- Double-layered tempered glass door
- Moisture-resistant beautiful beech wood racks
- Temperature memory function
- Double-pane tempered glass door
Comparison: Aobosi 24-inch vs. Kalamera 24-inch vs. Antarctic Star 24-inch
These three 24-inch coolers are on our best-selling list this season. Take a look at the design elements such as the door frame, door handle, logo, and the kick plates. Does one appeal to you more than the other? Which one complements the styling of other appliances in your space?
In terms of premium functionalities, they are very similar to one another.
Both the Kalamera 24-inch and the Antarctic Star 24-inch are built with seamless stainless frame. The Aobosi has four joining seams on its door frame.
The Kalamera 46-bottle has a triple-pane tempered glass door. Read our full-review. Whereas the Aobosi and Antarctic Star have double-layered glass doors.
You know your style better than anyone else. So, go with the one fits your space the best. Any of these three is a winner in our book. Cheers!