- Capacity: 30 wine bottles, Six (6) full size, slide-out wire shelves, One (1) small...
- Normal Racking: 1 bottle on top shelf and 4 bottles per full size shelf, Reverse Racking:...
- Temperatures: 40-65 degrees F, Internal fan to evenly circulate air, Auto defrost,...
- Powerful compressor-based cooling, Rubber bushing absorbs vibration and noise from...
Model: Koldfront BWR300BL 15 Inch 30-Bottle wine cooler
Type: Under-counter, built-in, compressor wine cooler
Dimension: 14.9″ W x 23.4″D x 32”H
Capacity and design: This Koldfront BWR300BL compact wine cooler is designed for an under-counter built-in application. Koldfront is manufactured by the premium wine cooler maker, Edgestar. This unit is 15-inch wide – which is the same width as the outdated built-in trash-compactor. It has a front-vent which is ideal for built-in. You can also install it as a free-standing unit if you like.
This Koldfront is a quiet compressor-based wine cooler. It can accommodate 30 wine bottles. Its notable features are:
- Classic black cabinet with glass door
- Slim 15″ width fits into narrow undercounter area
- Fan-forced internal circulation provides even cooling – no hot spots
- Slide-out shelvings
- Reversible door
Tips for installation:
- Tips for clearance:
- Allow 2/5″ clearance at the back, 1/5″ at top, 1/5″ at sides
- When the unit needs servicing, you can easily pull forward for servicing
- Tips to reverse the door swing:
- You want to unplug the cooler before you start your operation.
- Have a Phillips screwdriver handy
- Follow manufacturer’s instructions to remove the screws and level the door
Single temperature zone and digital temperature control: The Koldfront BWR300BL 30-bottle wine cooler has a single-zone cooling system; temperature range: 40°-65°F. This temperature range can accommodate storing either red or white wines.
We also like the soft-touch interface with its digital control panel. You can adjust the set temperature by 1 degree increments using the button on the control panel. This Koldfront has two displays:
- SET display – shows the set temperature
- CURRENT temperature display – shows the current temperature
- Typically store red wine temperature range from 50°-65°F; white from a range of 40°-50°F.
- You can choose a common set temperature, 50°F to 55°F, to accommodate storing both red and white wine.
Metal shelves: The Koldfront BWR300BL small wine cooler features six removable metal chrome shelves.
- These slide-out shelves are sturdy.
- Each rack can accommodate five wine bottles in a “reversed racked” style.
- This Koldfront model has a total capacity of 30 bottles.
LED light: This Koldfront BWR300BL has a soft LED light with On/Off switch – to illuminate the interior and show case your beautiful wine collection.
Security lock: This Koldfront model does not have a lock.
Warranty and support: This Koldfront BWR300BL comes with manufacturer warranty of 1 Year Parts and 1 Year Labor by Edgestar.
Summary: If you are shopping for a small wine cooler to fit under-counter, this 15-inch wide Koldfront BWR300BL 30-bottle wine cooler (view on Amazon) is a wonderful candidate for your consideration. It features a soft-touch digital control panel and soft illuminating and effecient interior light. This Koldfront BWR300BL has a steady single-temperature zone range of 40°-65°F. It has fan-forced internal circulation to ensure even cooling. It has six slide-out metal shelves to accommodate 30 bottles.
This Koldfront BWR300BL is reasonably priced. Koldfront is manufactured by EdgeStar, an premium wine cooler company who makes the more expansive EdgeStar models.
This Koldfront BWR300BL is under-stated and durable, and a perfect fit for your outdated 15-inch wide trash compactor under-counter space.
Check out our featured models for undercounter wine coolers.